Title : SOFTWARE TESTING - Expert Level
Hours : 60 Hrs
Batches : Weekday ( Mon - Fri )|Weekend ( Sat & Sun )
60 Hours of
Class Room Training
30 Sessions of
Class Room Training
90 Hours of
50 Coding Tasks
For Interview Purpose
Software testing is really required to point out the defects and errors that were made during the development phases. It's essential since it makes sure of the Customer’s reliability and their satisfaction in the application. Testing is necessary in order to provide the facilities to the customers like the delivery of high-quality product or software application which requires lower maintenance cost and hence results into a more accurate, consistent and effective performance of software application or product.
You should be able to
- Understand the creation of software and all the requirements to make the software cater to client’s need perfectly.
- Perform a root cause analysis for a software development process making it more efficient.
- Implement quality software in a company to handle sensitive information.
- Programming Techniques.
- Basic Testing Intelligence.
- Software Fundamentals.
4:30 PM to 6:30 PM | Monday to Friday | 5 Days/Week | 6 Weeks Course
4:30 PM to 6:30 PM | Saturday & Sunday | 2 Days/Week | 15 Weeks Course
- Class-1 : W's of Software Testing
- Class-2 : SDLC & STLC
- Class-3 : Software Lifecycle Models
- Class-4 : Different Levels of Testing
- Class-5 : Testing Methodologies
- Class-6 : Types of Testing
- Class-7 : Whitebox Testing Techniques
- Class-8 : Blackbox Testing Techniques
- Class-9 : Test Plan Document Preparation
- Class-10 : Test Scenario & Traceability Matrix
- Class-11 : Test Case Development
- Class-12 : Bug lifecycle and Defect Logging
- Class-13 : Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Class-14 : W's of Automation Testing & Methodology
- Class-15 : Test Automation Tools
- Class-16 : W's of Selenium & Environment Setup
- Class-17 : Selenium Webdriver - Locators & Xpath
- Class-18 : Selenium Webdriver - Handling Events
- Class-19 : Alerts, Cookies, Browser Windows & Iframes
- Class-20 : Exceptions and Taking Screenshots
- Class-21 : Robot Class - Keyboard Events
- Class-22 : Selenium with Excel and PDF
- Class-23 : Introduction to TestNG
- Class-24 : Test Automation Frameworks
- Class-25 : Selenium - Cross Browser Testing
- Class-26 : Selenium - BDD with Cucumber framework
- Class-27 : Selenium - Page Object Model & Page Factory
- Class-28 : Selenium - Setting up Maven & Jenkins Project
- Class-29 : Selenium - Database Testing using JDBC
- Class-30 : W's of Performance Testing & Jmeter