Title : PYTHON PROGRAMMING - Expert Level
Hours : 60 Hrs
Batches : Weekday ( Mon - Fri )|Weekend ( Sat & Sun )
60 Hours of
Class Room Training
30 Sessions of
Class Room Training
90 Hours of
50 Coding Tasks
For Interview Purpose
We provide an Expert level course in Python Programming Language that covers END to END learning of Python Programming Features, Data Structures & a wide variety of Algorithms that a Developer must know and to be skilled in to get a Software Job in your Dream Company.
You should be able to
- Establish your career stand in a trending Software Development Job.
- Provide software solutions to any Complex Problems.
- Implement your solutions for AI, Blockchain, Data Science technologies.
- Anyone aspiring to learn software programming and to become an expert can take this course.
- Software Professionals interested in becoming an Expert in Python Programming can opt for this course.
7:00PM to 9:00PM | Monday to Friday | 5 Days/Week | 6 Weeks Course
7:00PM to 9:00PM | Saturday & Sunday | 2 Days/Week | 15 Weeks Course
- Class-1 : Introduction to Python, Data Types
- Class-2 : String Manipulation
- Class-3 : Conditional Expressions & Loops
- Class-4 : Lists & List Comprehension
- Class-5 : Tuples & Sets
- Class-6 : Dictionaries
- Class-7 : Functions
- Class-8 : File Operations
- Class-9 : Object Oriented Programming
- Class-10 : Decorators
- Class-11 : Exception Handling
- Class-12 : Regular Expressions
- Class-13 : Database Interaction
- Class-14 : Multithreading
- Class-15 : Emails Using Python
- Class-16 : Big-O Notation Analysis
- Class-17 : Linked List
- Class-18 : Stacks: Infix, Prefix and Postfix Expressions
- Class-19 : Queues: Simulation: Printing Tasks
- Class-20 : Implementing Recursion: Stack Frames
- Class-21 : Complex Recursive Problems
- Class-22 : Sorting
- Class-23 : Greedy Algorithms
- Class-24 : Brute-Force Algorithms
- Class-25 : Searching
- Class-26 : Trees and Tree Algorithms
- Class-27 : Binary Search Trees
- Class-28 : Graphs and Graph Algorithms
- Class-29 : Implementing Breadth First Search
- Class-30 : Dijkstra’s Algorithm