Title : BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - Professional Course
Hours : 60 Hrs
Batches : Weekday ( Mon - Fri )|Weekend ( Sat & Sun )
60 Hours of
Class Room Training
30 Sessions of
Class Room Training
90 Hours of
50 Coding Tasks
For Interview Purpose
We provide a Professional level course in Blockchain technology that includes its Origin, evolution, current trends, and the future. You learn about its applications such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Mining, Crypto-Currencies such as Ethereum, Block, Hash, Cryptography and Ledger Applications such as Health Ledger, Assets & Property Tracking Management. Also, you learn how to develop a simple Blockchain application.
You should be able to
- Establish your Career stand in Blockchain technology.
- Create, Use & Transact Bitcoin that are validated by miners.
- Understand Ethereum Blockchain and cryptocurrency concepts.
- Develop & Deploy Smart Contracts.
- Withstand in your Career in this Blockchain Era.
- Anyone aspiring to learn new technology can take this course.
- Professionals interested in a Blockchain career should opt for this course.
- Programming knowledge is desirable, but not mandatory.
9:00AM to 11:00AM | Monday to Friday | 5 Days/Week | 6 Weeks Course
9:00AM to 11:00AM | Saturday & Sunday | 2 Days/Week | 15 Weeks Course
- Class-1 : Blockchain Fundamentals
- Class-2 : Assets and Tokenization
- Class-3 : Decentralised Ledger Concepts
- Class-4 : Blockchain Technology Stack
- Class-5 : Blocks, Mining, Consensus
- Class-6 : Distributed Databases, Security
- Class-7 : Cryptocurrencies & Altcoins
- Class-8 : Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric
- Class-9 : Major Altcoins - Zcash, Ripple, NEO
- Class-10 : Blockchain Frameworks
- Class-11 : Implementation as a Financial System
- Class-12 : Smart Assets in the Trade Finance Chain
- Class-13 : Smart Contracts
- Class-14 : Online Identity Management
- Class-15 : Hacks
- Class-16 : Build your own Application
- Class-17 : Blockchain - Advanced Deployment Concepts
- Class-18 : Bitcoin - Advanced Deployment Concepts
- Class-19 : Solidity Programming for Ethereum
- Class-20 : Ethereum Coding
- Class-21 : Ethereum - Contract Deployment
- Class-22 : Ethereum - Application Architecture
- Class-23 : Real World Ethereum Projects
- Class-24 : Hyperledger Fabric using Composer
- Class-25 : Hyperledger Composer for App development
- Class-26 : Front end App using Hyperledger composer
- Class-27 : Supply Chain and Identity on Blockchain
- Class-28 : To create a Smart Contract Application
- Class-29 : Scaling Blockchain: Cryptocurrencies
- Class-30 : Enterprise Blockchain: Real-World Apps