Title : ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE - Professional Course
Hours : 60 Hrs
Batches : Weekday ( Mon - Fri )|Weekend ( Sat & Sun )
60 Hours of
Class Room Training
30 Sessions of
Class Room Training
90 Hours of
50 Coding Tasks
For Interview Purpose
We provide a Professional level course in Artificial Intelligence Technology that includes it's Origin, evolution, current trends and the future. You learn about its approach such as Algorithms & Techniques, Models and Neural networks such as ANN, RNN, CNN; and also, Image processing, Video Analytics, Speech Recognition using Tensor Flow Algorithms. Also, you learn how to develop AI Applications for Security Purposes.
You should be able to
- Become an aspiring Developer in AI/Machine Learning.
- Harness Artificial Intelligence in your fields to get more insight.
- Develop your own AI-based applications for a wide variety of industry needs.
Anyone aspiring to learn new technology can take this course.
Participants in this course should have:
- Understanding on Python Programming Fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge of statistics.
- Basic machine learning knowledge.
2:00PM to 4:00PM | Monday to Friday | 5 Days/Week | 6 Weeks Course
2:00PM to 4:00PM | Saturday & Sunday | 2 Days/Week | 15 Weeks Course
- Class-1 : Introduction to AI
- Class-2 : Machine Learning: Linear models
- Class-3 : Perceptron
- Class-4 : K Nearest Neighbours
- Class-5 : Gradient Descent and Backpropagation
- Class-6 : Advanced models
- Class-7 : Neural networks
- Class-8 : SVMs
- Class-9 : Decision trees
- Class-10 : Cluster Analysis
- Class-11 : Unsupervised learning
- Class-12 : Markov decision processes
- Class-13 : Propositional & 1st order logic
- Class-14 : AI applications (NLP)
- Class-15 : AI applications (Vision/Robotics)
- Class-16 : Intuition & Building an ANN
- Class-17 : Intuition & Building a CNN
- Class-18 : Maven - Library Dependencies
- Class-19 : Advanced RNN Units
- Class-20 : Introduction to Tensorflow
- Class-21 : Simple RNN in Tensorflow
- Class-22 : Building NN using Tensorflow
- Class-23 : Deep Learning using Tensorflow
- Class-24 : Transfer Learning using Keras and TFLearn
- Class-25 : Natural Language Processing
- Class-26 : Speech Recognition
- Class-27 : Image Processing & Video Analytics
- Class-28 : AI and Blockchain: A United Approach
- Class-29 : Smart Contract Security Issue
- Class-30 : AI Assisted Smart Contract Testing